Home » 98 Degrees » Lirik Lagu 98 Degrees - This Gift (Pop Version)

Lirik Lagu 98 Degrees - This Gift (Pop Version)

Anda menyukai Lagu This Gift (Pop Version) yang di Populerkan oleh 98 Degrees?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu This Gift (Pop Version) Artis/Band 98 Degrees dari Album N/A
The snow is fallin', The city is white.
You're eyes are shinin', Like diamonds tonight,
And we're all alone, There's no one home.
You're finally in my arms again.

The night is silent, The moment is here.
I couldn't ask for more than havin' you near.
Cuz I love you girl, (Love you girl)
And I always will, (Always will)
And now I know the moment is right,
The moment is right.

Cuz I've been waiting to give this gift tonight,
I'm down on my knees, there's no better time.
It's something to last for as long as you live,
Tonight I'm gonna give you, (oh girl) all my heart can give.

I thought I'd give you sumthin' shiny and new,
I tryed to find somthin' worthy of you,
But I realized, when I looked inside,
There's some things that money can't buy.

Oh no, I feel the magic, whenever you're near,
I feel it even more this time of the year,
Cuz I love you girl, (Love you girl)
I always will (Always will)
And now I know the moment is right,
The moment is right.

Cuz I've been waiting to give this gift tonight (This gift tonight),
I'm down on my knees, there's no better time.
It's something to last for as long as you live,
Tonight I'm gonna give you, all my heart can give.

You know I'll always be true to you,
And you know I'm the one you can turn to, oh yeah
Anytime, or anyplace, or anywhere,
You know that I'll always be there oh baby.

Cuz I've been waiting to give this gift tonight,
I'm down on my knees, there's no better time.
It's something to last for as long as you live,
Tonight I'm gonna give you, all my heart can give.

Waiting to give this gift tonight,
I'm down on my knees, there's no better time.
It's something to last for as long as you live,
Tonight I'm gonna give you, all my heart can give.

from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu This Gift (Pop Version) dari Artist/Band 98 Degrees yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu 98 Degrees - This Gift (Pop Version) | Kategori : 98 Degrees | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/01/lirik-lagu-98-degrees-this-gift-pop.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar