Tryin' hard to weigh up the situation
But without my mind's full cooperation
How can I have something to believe in
When I don't even listen to the mouth the words are leaving
Forever falling on my face and bruising
Forever falling on my face and bruising
On my face
Tryin' hard, to weigh up the situation
These clothes I wear aren't real, they're only imitation
They're only there, to divert people's attention
While I try and assess them out, I try and get to know them
Forever falling on my face and bruising
Forever falling on my face and bruising
Situation's trying hard, situation's on the car
Situation's on the car, situation's trying hard
Situation's trying hard, situation's on the car
Situation's on the car, situation's trying hard
Without my mind's full cooperation
from Lirik Berry
Itulah Lirik Lagu Situation dari Artist/Band China Drum yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu China Drum - Situation |
Kategori : China Drum
|
URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/01/lirik-lagu-china-drum-situation.html |
Rating :
100%
based on 99998 ratings.
5 user reviews. |
Oleh Unknown
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar