Would i lie to you?
Would i lie to you honey?
Now would i say something that wasn't true?
I'm asking you sugar
Would i lie to you?
My friends - know what's in store.
I won't be here anymore.
I've packed my bags
I've cleaned the floor.
Watch me walkin'.
Walkin' out the door.
(believe me - i'll make it make it)
Tell you straight - no intervention.
To your face - no deception.
You're the biggest fake.
That much is true.
Had all i can take.
Now i'm leaving you
(believe me - i'll make it make it)
Chorus repeats.
(watch me - watch me! ooh yea)
from Lirik Berry
Itulah Lirik Lagu Would I Lie To You? dari Artist/Band Eurythmics yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Eurythmics - Would I Lie To You? |
Kategori : Eurythmics
|
URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/01/lirik-lagu-eurythmics-would-i-lie-to-you.html |
Rating :
100%
based on 99998 ratings.
5 user reviews. |
Oleh Unknown
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar