I walked thru the door and took a seat
Listening to words
That seem to bounce right off my chest
Like I heard it all before
Teach an old dog the same old trick
Chorus:
Tide underside my pillow
Willow thundering
I ate the crumbs and I spilled the wine
The thought that counts
Burning candles shining in the light
Shining.
Chorus:
Tide underside my pillow
Willow thundering
Tide underside my pillow
Willow thundering
Solo
I walked thru the door and took a seat
Listening to the words
That seem to bounce right off my chest
Like I heard it all before
Teach an old dog the same old trick
Chorus:
Tide underside my pillow
Willow thundering
Tide underside my pillow
Willow thundering
(repeat)
from Lirik Berry
Itulah Lirik Lagu Pillow dari Artist/Band King's X yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar