Home » Melissa Etheridge » Lirik Lagu Melissa Etheridge - Thing About You

Lirik Lagu Melissa Etheridge - Thing About You

Anda menyukai Lagu Thing About You yang di Populerkan oleh Melissa Etheridge?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Thing About You Artis/Band Melissa Etheridge dari Album N/A
I'm not much on mystery
Ah you gotta be careful what you dream
I thought this might pass with time
Yeah I thought I was satisfied

Honey let me tell you I got a thing about you
Let me tell you I got a thing about you
And no matter what you say
No matter what you do
I, I, I got a thing about you
I, I, I got a thing about you

Somewhere deep in the middle of the night
Oh lovers hold each other tight
They whisper in their ancient ...???....
Oh ...???... love they disappear
Well

Honey let me tell you I got a thing about you
Let me tell you I got a thing about you
And no matter what you say
No matter what you do
I, I, I got a thing about you
I, I, I got a thing about you

You hold some strange control over me
You know that it's so wild it hypnotizes me
Yeah

Honey let me tell you I got a thing about you
Let me tell you I got a thing about you
And no matter what you say
No matter what you do
I, I, I got a thing about you
I, I, I got a thing about you

I got a thing about you
Ah yes
Oh baby yes I do
Oh honey got a thing about you
Oh baby got a thing about you
I said ooh honey got a thing about you
Yeah I got a thing, I got a thing about you
I said oh girl I got a thing about you
Yeah yeah I got a thing about you

from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Thing About You dari Artist/Band Melissa Etheridge yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Melissa Etheridge - Thing About You | Kategori : Melissa Etheridge | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/01/lirik-lagu-melissa-etheridge-thing.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar