Home » Sade » Lirik Lagu Sade - I Will Be Your Friend

Lirik Lagu Sade - I Will Be Your Friend

Anda menyukai Lagu I Will Be Your Friend yang di Populerkan oleh Sade?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu I Will Be Your Friend Artis/Band Sade dari Album Diamond Life

I know that lately,
things haven't been so good.
I've always said,
"that if I could ever help you, I would."

Ohhhh hooo i hooo. Ohhhh hooo i hooo.
I love you for a thousand years.
Ohhhh hooo i hooo. Ohhhh hooo i hooo.
I'm here to wipe away the tears.

I will be your friend,
until the end of time.
I will be your friend.
I'm here to make you smile.

When your falling apart I pick up each piece,
and build a wall around your dream.
The punches to you heart,
melt away when you never thought they'd heal.

"So trust in me!"
These are the words I tattoo on you.
If Hercules can't pick you up now,
then I really am true.

I will be your friend,
until the end of time.
I will be your friend.
I'm here to make you smile.

Ohhhh hooo i hooo. Ohhhh hooo i hooo.
I love you for a thousand years.
Ohhhh hooo i hooo. Ohhhh hooo i hooo.
I'm here to wipe away the tears.

"You've got so much to give,"
I'll tell you just when you need to know.
"Get out and live,"
I'll pick you up when your feeling low.

So here's my hand,
trust in me I really am true.
You've got to understand,
there's nothing I wouldn't do.

I will be your friend,
until the end of time.
I will be your friend.
I'm here to make you smile.

I will be your friend,
until the end of time.
I will be your friend.
I'm here to make you smile.

"You've got so much to give!"
"Get out and live!"

I will be your friend,
until the end of time.
I will be your friend.
I'm here to make you smile.

The punches to you heart...
Take my hand.
When you're falling apart...
You've got to understand.


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu I Will Be Your Friend dari Artist/Band Sade yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Sade - I Will Be Your Friend | Kategori : Sade | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/01/lirik-lagu-sade-i-will-be-your-friend.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar