Home » Chris Cornell » Lirik Lagu Chris Cornell - Mission

Lirik Lagu Chris Cornell - Mission

Anda menyukai Lagu Mission yang di Populerkan oleh Chris Cornell?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Mission Artis/Band Chris Cornell dari Album Euphoria Morning

Pulled through you, and drowning in your swirl
Circling, unfolding in your will
I'm going to glide on the winds of your breathing
And alight on your guarded heart
I'm gonna tear all your temples down
I'm on a mission now


Smoldering down inside your mood
Slithering and fanning in your eyes
I'm going to dive through your crying
And sleep in your hair
Rise from your ashes and kneel in you prayers
Tear all your temples down
I'm on a mission now


And i have nothing
But then the have is not as good as the want
I'm gonna glide on the winds of your breathing
Writhe in your calm and provide your release
Weave into your wanting and needing
And reside in the heart of your strongest beliefs
I'm gonna tear all your temples down
I'm on a mission now


And i have nothing
But then the have is not as good as the want


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Mission dari Artist/Band Chris Cornell yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Chris Cornell - Mission | Kategori : Chris Cornell | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/02/lirik-lagu-chris-cornell-mission.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar