Home » Joan Jett And The Blackhearts » Lirik Lagu Joan Jett And The Blackhearts - Hostility

Lirik Lagu Joan Jett And The Blackhearts - Hostility

Anda menyukai Lagu Hostility yang di Populerkan oleh Joan Jett And The Blackhearts?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Hostility Artis/Band Joan Jett And The Blackhearts dari Album Pure And Simple

(j. jett/d. sparks/k. laguna)

I sense a bad vibe
It's comin' from all sides
Hard to keep my head clear
This trip's a sad ride

Too much distraction
A negative reaction
Ain't gonna stay here
I don't need this action

I try to understand
What's goin' on, what's goin' on
It's all around me
Am i the only one?

Hostility
All this crap is killin' me
What's with this hostility
All this crap is killin' me

Everybody's lyin'
Attitudes are flyin'
But i'm not even tryin'
I'm workin' at survivin'

I try to understand
What's goin' on, what's goin' on
It's all around me
Am i the only one?

Hostility
All this crap is killin' me
What's with this hostility
All this crap is killin' me

I sense a bad vibe
It's comin' from all sides
Hard to keep my head clear
This trip's a sad ride

Hostility
All this crap is killin' me
What's with this hostility
All this crap is killin' me


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Hostility dari Artist/Band Joan Jett And The Blackhearts yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Joan Jett And The Blackhearts - Hostility | Kategori : Joan Jett And The Blackhearts | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/02/lirik-lagu-joan-jett-and-blackhearts.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar