Home » Nat King Cole » Lirik Lagu Nat King Cole - I Was A Little Too Lonely (and You Were A Little Too Late)

Lirik Lagu Nat King Cole - I Was A Little Too Lonely (and You Were A Little Too Late)

Anda menyukai Lagu I Was A Little Too Lonely (and You Were A Little Too Late) yang di Populerkan oleh Nat King Cole?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu I Was A Little Too Lonely (and You Were A Little Too Late) Artis/Band Nat King Cole dari Album unknown

(jay livingston, raymond evans)




You promised me you'd come back,
I promised to wait.
But i was a little too lonely,
And you were a little too late.


Too many long nights alone,
Not even a date.
So i got a little too lonely,
And you were a little too late.


You never did write, you never did call.
When i had the blues, you were havin' a ball.
You thought that i'd be here to run to,
Now i'm gonna do to you what i've been done to.


Too bad about you, my friend,
It could've been great.
But i was a little too lonely,
And now you're a little too late.


~interlude~


You never did write, you never did call.
When i had the blues, you were havin' a ball.
You thought that i'd be here to run to,
Now i'm gonna do to you what i've been done to.


Too bad about you, my friend,
It could've been great.
But i got a little too lonely,
And you were a little too late!


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu I Was A Little Too Lonely (and You Were A Little Too Late) dari Artist/Band Nat King Cole yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Nat King Cole - I Was A Little Too Lonely (and You Were A Little Too Late) | Kategori : Nat King Cole | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/03/lirik-lagu-nat-king-cole-i-was-little.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar