You've got me, under your spell again
Saying those things again
I gotta take you back just one more time
I swore the last time that you let me down
That i wouldn't see you if you came around
But i can't tell my heart what is right or wrong
And i've been so lonely dear since you've been gone
You've got me, under your spell again
Saying those things again
You've got me dreaming those dreams again
Thinking those things again
I gotta take you back just one more time
You've got me, under your spell again
Saying those things again
You've got me dreaming those dreams again
Thinking those things again
I gotta take you back just one more time
from Lirik Berry
Itulah Lirik Lagu Under Your Spell Again dari Artist/Band Roger Miller yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar