Mother, i can give a try
Cause what i'm feeling
Conquers my mind
Mother, wall is understand
The time will be a healer
Adjust to lose a friend
I see your face
Those eyes so blue
I'm still under your spell
Leaving me you smile and wait
Goodbye
When love turns to pain
Big boys never cry
I can't play the game
Big boys never cry
So look what you're doing
Can't hold back that tears
I just go insane
When love turns to pain
Crying, i'm crying for you
You playing "cool" now
So what can i do
Hopeless, is driving me mad
I'm talking about the fever
That burns in my head
I don't know why you act so mean
I shiver deep inside
Leaving me you smile and wait
Goodbye
When love turns to pain
Big boys never cry
I can't play the game
Big boys never cry
So look what you're doing
Can't hold back that tears
I just go insane
When love turns to pain
When love turns to pain
I can't play the game...
from Lirik Berry
Itulah Lirik Lagu Love Turns To Pain dari Artist/Band Sandra yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar