Home » Soundtracks » Lirik Lagu Soundtracks - Learning To Breathe

Lirik Lagu Soundtracks - Learning To Breathe

Anda menyukai Lagu Learning To Breathe yang di Populerkan oleh Soundtracks?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Learning To Breathe Artis/Band Soundtracks dari Album A Walk To Rember

Hello, good morning, how you do?
What makes your rising sun so new?
I could use a fresh beginning too
All of my regrets are nothing new
So this is the way that i say i need you
This is the way
This is the way that i'm

Learning to breathe
I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that you and you alone can break my fall
I'm living again, awake and alive
I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies

Hello, good morning, how you been?
Yesterday left my head kicked in
I never, never thought that
I would fall like that
Never knew that i could hurt this bad

So this is the way that i say i need you
This is the way that i say i love you
This is the way that i say i'm yours
This is the way, this is the way


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Learning To Breathe dari Artist/Band Soundtracks yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Soundtracks - Learning To Breathe | Kategori : Soundtracks | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/03/lirik-lagu-soundtracks-learning-to.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar