Under my shirt, have to amass
Sling the tainted words
I'm each arms they fall on
It's my body, puzzles the trick in me
I lend it out to borrow, it might survive
My baby's cries
Laughing on my bed, i've pretended i knew the way
Especially when, i'll revenge, all i'll need's that day
It's my body, puzzles the trick in me
I lend it out to borrow, it might survive
My baby's cries
Laughing on my bed
I've pretended i knew the way
Especially when
I'll revenge, all i'll need's that day
I'll feel perpetual
I feel perpetual
(x2)
True blue and real
I feel, i feel
True blue and real
Laughing on my bed
I've pretended i knew the way
Especially when
I'll revenge, all i'll need's that day
I'll feel perpetual, i feel perpetual
I'll feel perpetual
True and real
from Lirik Berry
Itulah Lirik Lagu Wolf In The Breast dari Artist/Band Cocteau Twins yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar