Home » Elvis Presley » Lirik Lagu Elvis Presley - I Shall Not Be Moved

Lirik Lagu Elvis Presley - I Shall Not Be Moved

Anda menyukai Lagu I Shall Not Be Moved yang di Populerkan oleh Elvis Presley?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu I Shall Not Be Moved Artis/Band Elvis Presley dari Album Million Dollar Quartet

(words & music by homer morris)
Well lordy i shall not be, i shall not be moved
I shall not be, i shall not be moved
Just like a tree that's growin' in the meadow (down by the water)
I shall not be moved

I'm on my way to glory land and i shall not be moved
On my way to glory land i will not be moved
I'm like a tree that's planted by the water
I shall not be moved

I shall not be, i shall not be moved
I shall not be, i shall not be moved
Just like a tree that's planted by the water
I shall not be moved

I shall not be, i shall not be moved
I shall not be, i shall not be moved
Just like a tree that's planted by the water
I shall not be moved

Well i'm on my way to glory land and i shall not be moved
On my way to glory land i shall not be moved
I'm like a tree that's planted by the water
I shall not be moved

Oh well
I shall not be, i shall not be moved
I shall not be, i shall not be moved
Just like a tree that's planted by the water
I shall not be moved

On this rock of ages, i shall not be moved
On this rock of ages, i shall not be moved
Just like a tree that's planted by the water
I shall not be moved

Glory, glory, glory hallelujah, i shall not be moved
Glory hallelujah, i shall not be moved
Just like a tree that's planted by the water
I shall not be moved


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu I Shall Not Be Moved dari Artist/Band Elvis Presley yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Elvis Presley - I Shall Not Be Moved | Kategori : Elvis Presley | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/04/lirik-lagu-elvis-presley-i-shall-not-be.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar