Home » Pete Yorn » Lirik Lagu Pete Yorn - Sense

Lirik Lagu Pete Yorn - Sense

Anda menyukai Lagu Sense yang di Populerkan oleh Pete Yorn?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Sense Artis/Band Pete Yorn dari Album MusicfortheMorningAfter

Time flew away
But something won't fogrive it all
Days and weeks
Let's start from the beginning of a life

She called today
pretending not to care at all
For days and weeks
Now he's hanging from the ceiling
What a life
Oh, what a life
Was it a life?

Is something wrong with me?
I show you things you've never seen
Is something wrong with me?
I show you things that you've only dreamed of

I'm wide awake
I'll drop you off for saying that
For days and two weeks
It was you who was defending such a lie
Oh, what a lie
Was it a lie?

Is something wrong with me?
I show you things you've never seen
Is something wrong with me?
I show you things that you've only dreamed of

You never change
You never change

Is something wrong with me?
I show you things you've never seen
Is something wrong with me?
I show you things you've never seen

Is something wrong with me?
I show you things you've never seen
Is something wrong with me?
I show you things that you've only dreamed of

You never change
but something won't forgive it all


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Sense dari Artist/Band Pete Yorn yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Pete Yorn - Sense | Kategori : Pete Yorn | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/05/lirik-lagu-pete-yorn-sense.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar