Home » Hollies » Lirik Lagu Hollies - I Won't Move Over

Lirik Lagu Hollies - I Won't Move Over

Anda menyukai Lagu I Won't Move Over yang di Populerkan oleh Hollies?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu I Won't Move Over Artis/Band Hollies dari Album Write On

(clarke / sylvester / hicks)
Say what you want, think what you like
You won't persuade me
My flame will keep on burning i know it's not over

My eyes don't see, my ears don't hear
All those stories
Going in circles, circulating
That it's over

She gave to me, i gave to her
A token of our love
On the understanding that we'd give them back
As a message that we're through

I still got mine and i ain't go hers
That's how i know for sure
No need to say no more
I don't wanna hear no more

Your move was a loser and she won't forget
How you used her
Oh, i know she'll refuse you
You're a two-timing loser
And i won't move over

Verse 3

Verse 4

Say what you want and think what you like
You won't persuade me
My flame keeps on burning and i won't move over

My eyes don't see, my ears don't hear
All those stories
Going in circles

Chorus


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu I Won't Move Over dari Artist/Band Hollies yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Hollies - I Won't Move Over | Kategori : Hollies | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/07/lirik-lagu-hollies-i-won-move-over.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar