Home » Julia Fordham » Lirik Lagu Julia Fordham - Goodbye I Love You

Lirik Lagu Julia Fordham - Goodbye I Love You

Anda menyukai Lagu Goodbye I Love You yang di Populerkan oleh Julia Fordham?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Goodbye I Love You Artis/Band Julia Fordham dari Album East West

Goodbye I love you
Don't forget to take
Your list of reasons
And the heart I did not break
Let alone split open
Let alone live in
Perhaps a deep blue bruise will mark
The place where I have been

And the sun will still rise
Tomorrow so will I
And I'll wave as I say
Goodbye I love you baby
goodbye I love you baby

Good luck I missed you
Before you'd even gone
The voice of wisdom
Saw to it I was forewarned
That the hands of fate that guided
You here to my side
Would pull you back and onwards
No matter how I tried

And the sun will still rise
Tomorrow so will I
And I'll wave as I say
Goodbye I love you baby
goodbye I love you baby

As I lay these future dreams to rest
I bury hem with seeds of
hope for happiness

Goodbye I love you
Don't forget to take
Your list of reasons
And the heart I did not break


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Goodbye I Love You dari Artist/Band Julia Fordham yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Julia Fordham - Goodbye I Love You | Kategori : Julia Fordham | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/07/lirik-lagu-julia-fordham-goodbye-i-love.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar