Home » Rick Springfield » Lirik Lagu Rick Springfield - Tiger By The Tail

Lirik Lagu Rick Springfield - Tiger By The Tail

Anda menyukai Lagu Tiger By The Tail yang di Populerkan oleh Rick Springfield?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Tiger By The Tail Artis/Band Rick Springfield dari Album Living In Oz

What a shock it was so surprising
You looked so small and frail
I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail
I grabbed the tiger by the tail
I grabbed the tiger by the tail

People said that you must be joking
You let emotions run away with you
I realized a little too late
I bit off more than i could chew

I grabbed the tiger by the tail
I grabbed the tiger by the tail

Sometimes you grip it right
And sometimes you fail
I grabbed the tiger by the tail

I grabbed the tiger by the tail
I grabbed the tiger by the tail

At times life can be so enlightening
But it can turn on you
Lately it gets so complicated¶­¶ð i
I don't know what the tiger will do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail
I grabbed the tiger by the tail

Sometimes you grip it right
And sometimes you fail
I grabbed the tiger by the tail

I grabbed the tiger by the tail
I grabbed the tiger by the tail

Sometimes you grip it right
And sometimes you fail
I grabbed the tiger by the tail


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Tiger By The Tail dari Artist/Band Rick Springfield yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Rick Springfield - Tiger By The Tail | Kategori : Rick Springfield | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/07/lirik-lagu-rick-springfield-tiger-by.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar