Home » George Strait » Lirik Lagu George Strait - I've Got A Funny Feeling

Lirik Lagu George Strait - I've Got A Funny Feeling

Anda menyukai Lagu I've Got A Funny Feeling yang di Populerkan oleh George Strait?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu I've Got A Funny Feeling Artis/Band George Strait dari Album Carrying Your Love With Me

Well my baby's wearin' a permanent smile
A satisfied look i ain't seen for awhile
I ain't had no rings, fulfilled any dreams
But somethin's come over my baby it seems

I've got a funny feeling somebody's stealin' my honey
Lord i love that child, love to see her smile
But these circumstances ain't funny
Where lies a danger, is he a stranger or a pal
I've got a funny feeling somebody's stealing my gal

If i came home early, lord what would i find?
Maybe i'd rather just walk around blind
I know baby loves me, lord i understand
I love how emotions can get out of hand

I've got a funny feeling somebody's stealin' my honey
Lord i love that child, love to see her smile
But these circumstances ain't funny
Where lies a danger, is he a stranger or a pal
I've got a funny feeling somebody's stealing my gal

Wherever he is, well i'm callin' his bluff
I'm gonna start wearin' that good smellin' stuff
And i'll be the lover that i used to be
Whatever she's missin', she'll get it from me

I've got a funny feeling somebody's stealin' my honey
Lord i love that child, love to see her smile
But these circumstances ain't funny
Where lies a danger, is he a stranger or a pal
I've got a funny feeling somebody's stealing my gal

I've got a funny feeling somebody's stealin' my gal


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu I've Got A Funny Feeling dari Artist/Band George Strait yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu George Strait - I've Got A Funny Feeling | Kategori : George Strait | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/08/lirik-lagu-george-strait-i-got-funny.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar