They kept on coming down to this place
Cause I could see it in their eyes
They made the world a fucking disgrace
Made everything burn cold
They kept on coming down to this place
Cause I could see it in their eyes
We took the world to heal the disgrace
Now everything burn fine
I'm talking about the ever changing
Winds of fame
I guess it just got cold in here
It comes full circle
Never ever changed our ways our
Little pill killed summer days
I guess it just got cold in here
It comes full circle
Send in the clowns
Well here come the clowns
from Lirik Berry
Itulah Lirik Lagu Send in the Clowns dari Artist/Band Cold yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Cold - Send in the Clowns |
Kategori : Cold
|
URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2005/11/lirik-lagu-cold-send-in-clowns.html |
Rating :
100%
based on 99998 ratings.
5 user reviews. |
Oleh Unknown
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar