(dean dillon/donny kees)
(track 3 - time 3:20)
I sure do hate to see you go
It's been a blast, glad i got to know you
Ain't everyday a smile like yours comes along
You've done more in such a short time
To soothe my heart and ease my mind
And i'm sure gonna miss you when you're gone
If you ever come this way again
I'll be disappointed if you don't drop in
Maybe next time all the good times
Won't have to end
If you ever come this way again
There's your plane, have a good flight
Roll with the flow in your nine to five life
While i'm rockin' in the arms of this old boat of mine
And every time i hoist the sails
I'll toast the wind and wish you well
And think back to the sunset in your eyes
If you ever come this way again
I'll be disappointed if you don't drop in
Maybe next time all the good times
Won't have to end
If you ever come this way again
If you ever come this way again
If you ever come this way again
from Lirik Berry
Itulah Lirik Lagu If You Ever Come This Way Again dari Artist/Band Sammy Kershaw yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar