You say you want a diamond
On a ring of gold
You say you want your story
To remain untold
All the promises we made
]From the cradle to the grave
When all I want is you
You say you'll give me a highway
With no one on it
Treasure just to look upon it
All the riches in the night
You say you'll give me riches
On a moon of blindness
A river in a time of dryness
A harbour in the tempest
All the promises we make
]From the cradle to the grave
When all I want is you
You say you want your love to work out right
To stay with me through the night
You say you want a diamond
On a ring of gold
You say you want your story
To remain untold
All the promises we break
]From the cradle to the grave
When all I want is you
All I want is you
from Lirik Berry
Itulah Lirik Lagu All I Want Is You dari Artist/Band U2 yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar