Home » Corrs , The » Lirik Lagu Corrs, The - Summer Sunshine

Lirik Lagu Corrs, The - Summer Sunshine

Anda menyukai Lagu Summer Sunshine yang di Populerkan oleh Corrs, The?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Summer Sunshine Artis/Band Corrs, The dari Album Borrowed Heaven

Everyone's changing, I stay the same
Iƒ??mƒ?Ý a solo cello outside a chor-us
Iƒ??ve got a secret,
Itƒ??s time for me to tell that youƒ??ve been keeping me warm

Just sweet beginnings and bitter en-dings
In coffee city, we borrowed hea-ven
Donƒ??t give it back, Iƒ??ve never felt so wanted
Are you taking me home?

You tell me you have to goƒ?Ý

(chorus)
In the heat of summer sunshine
I miss you like nobody else
In the heat of summer sunshine
I kiss you, and nobody needs to know

Now that youƒ??ve left me, thereƒ??s no retur-ning
I keep comparing, youƒ??re always win-ning
I try to be strong but youƒ??ll never be more wanted
Will you make me at home?

Don't tell me you have to go...

(chorus)
In the heat of summer sunshine
I miss you like nobody else
In the heat of summer sunshine
I kiss you, and nobody needs to know

Ya da... ya da... ya da

To sweet beginnings and bitter en-dings
In coffee city, we borrowed hea-ven
Donƒ??t give it back
Winter is coming and I need to stay warm

The heat.....

(chorus)
In the heat of summer sunshine
I miss you like nobody else
In the heat of summer sunshine
I kiss you, and nobody knows

(chorus)
In the heat of summer sunshine
I miss you like nobody else
In the heat of summer sunshine
I kiss you, and nobody needs to know






from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Summer Sunshine dari Artist/Band Corrs, The yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Corrs, The - Summer Sunshine | Kategori : Corrs / The | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2006/02/lirik-lagu-corrs-summer-sunshine.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar