Home » Dixie Chicks » Lirik Lagu Dixie Chicks - Am I The Only One (Whose Ever Felt This Way)

Lirik Lagu Dixie Chicks - Am I The Only One (Whose Ever Felt This Way)

Anda menyukai Lagu Am I The Only One (Whose Ever Felt This Way) yang di Populerkan oleh Dixie Chicks?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Am I The Only One (Whose Ever Felt This Way) Artis/Band Dixie Chicks dari Album Wide Open Spaces

There Is No Good Reason
I Should Have To Be So Alone
I'm Smothered By This Emptiness
Lord I Wish I Was Made Of Stone
Like I Fool I Lent My Soul To Love
And It Paid Me Back In Change
God Help Me
Am I The Only One Who's Ever Felt This Way?


A Heart That's Worn And Weathered
Would Know Better Than To Fight
But I Wore Mine Like A Weapon
Played Out Love Like A Crime
And It Wrung Me Out And Strung Me Out
And It Hung Years On My Face
God Help Me
Am I The Only One Who's Ever Felt This Way?


Now My Sense Of Humor Needs A Break
I See A Shadow In The Mirror
And She's Laughin' Through Her Tears
One More Smile's All I Can Fake


There Is A Wound Inside Me
And It's Bleeding Like A Flood
There's Times When I See A Light Ahead
Hope Is Not Enough
As Another Night Surrounds Me
And It Pounds Me Like A Wave
God Help Me
Am I The Only One Who's Ever Felt This Way?

God Help Me
Am I The Only One Who's Ever Felt This Way?


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Am I The Only One (Whose Ever Felt This Way) dari Artist/Band Dixie Chicks yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Dixie Chicks - Am I The Only One (Whose Ever Felt This Way) | Kategori : Dixie Chicks | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2006/02/lirik-lagu-dixie-chicks-am-i-only-one.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar