Home » Molly Hatchet » Lirik Lagu Molly Hatchet - On The Prowl

Lirik Lagu Molly Hatchet - On The Prowl

Anda menyukai Lagu On The Prowl yang di Populerkan oleh Molly Hatchet?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu On The Prowl Artis/Band Molly Hatchet dari Album On The Prowl

I've got this feelin' inside me babe
Got my eyes on you
Just a matter of time
'till i make up my mind
Before the night is through.

I've been searchin' everywhere for a little girl like you
Now i'm on ther prowl
Gonna need you now
I've got my sights on you.


Chorus:
I'm a hunter
I'm a stalker
I'm a creeper round every corner
I'm a seeker
Your love is all i need
Ain't no use in runnin' now
'cause i get what i always go after
I'm on the prowl.

Aint nothing in the whole world, honey
I wouldnt do it for you
Just one kiss from your sweet lips
Enough to get me through
I've been searchin everywhere
No one else will do
You're gonna be mine, baby, i ain't lyin
Got my sights on you


Chorus:
I'm a hunter
Oooohhhh i'm a stalker
I'm a creeper round every corner
I'm a seeker
Your love is all i need
Ain't no use in runnin' now
'cause i get what i always get what i go after
I'm on the prowl.

Got this feelin' inside me baby
Got my eyes on you
Just a matter of time
'till i make you mine
Before the night is through
I've been searchin' everywhere
But no one else will do
You're gonna be mine, baby
I ain't lyin'
I've got my sights on you


Chorus:
I'm a hunter
Oooohhhh i'm a stalker
I'm a creeper round every corner
I'm a seeker
Your love is all i need
Ain't no use in runnin' now
'cause i get what i always get what i go after
I'm on the prowl.


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu On The Prowl dari Artist/Band Molly Hatchet yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Molly Hatchet - On The Prowl | Kategori : Molly Hatchet | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2006/02/lirik-lagu-molly-hatchet-on-prowl.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar