Home » Ocean Colour Scene » Lirik Lagu Ocean Colour Scene - The Seventh Floor - Do Yourself A Favour B-side

Lirik Lagu Ocean Colour Scene - The Seventh Floor - Do Yourself A Favour B-side

Anda menyukai Lagu The Seventh Floor - Do Yourself A Favour B-side yang di Populerkan oleh Ocean Colour Scene?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu The Seventh Floor - Do Yourself A Favour B-side Artis/Band Ocean Colour Scene dari Album unknown

It's so nice on the seventh floor
I'm taking you there ????
I get scared i can't touch the ground
But i feel safe when my friends come round

Ever so nice - live on the seventh floor
Ever so nice - i'm safe ???

So much fun on the seventh floor
Everyone laugh when you walk through the door
I get scared when my friends come around
I look at the walls and swallow most down

Ever so nice - live on the seventh floor
Ever so nice - i'm safe ???

I've been to every floor
And on every floor
And just/still don't feel any better


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu The Seventh Floor - Do Yourself A Favour B-side dari Artist/Band Ocean Colour Scene yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Ocean Colour Scene - The Seventh Floor - Do Yourself A Favour B-side | Kategori : Ocean Colour Scene | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2006/02/lirik-lagu-ocean-colour-scene-seventh.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar