Home » David Bowie » Lirik Lagu David Bowie - Cactus

Lirik Lagu David Bowie - Cactus

Anda menyukai Lagu Cactus yang di Populerkan oleh David Bowie?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Cactus Artis/Band David Bowie dari Album Heathen

Sitting here
wishing on a cement floor
Just wishing that
i had just something you wore
I put it on when I go lonely
Will you take off your dress
and send it to me?

I miss your kissin'
and i miss your head
And a letter in your writing
doesn't mean you're not dead

Just run outside in the desert heat
Make your dress all wet
and send it to me
I miss your soup and I miss your bread
And a letter in your writing
doesn't mean you're not dead
So spill your breakfast
and drip your wine
Just wear that dress when you dine

D-A-V-I-D

So, sitting here wishing
on a cement floor
Just wishing that i had just something you wore
Bloody your hands on a cactus tree
Wipe'em on your dress
and send it to me
Sitting here wishing on a cement floor
Just wishing that i had just something you wore


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Cactus dari Artist/Band David Bowie yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu David Bowie - Cactus | Kategori : David Bowie | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2006/04/lirik-lagu-david-bowie-cactus.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar