Home » Metallica » Lirik Lagu Metallica - 2x4

Lirik Lagu Metallica - 2x4

Anda menyukai Lagu 2x4 yang di Populerkan oleh Metallica?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu 2x4 Artis/Band Metallica dari Album Load

Oh poor twisted me
Oh poor twisted me
I feast on sympathy
I chew on suffer
I chew on agony
And swallow whole the pain
Oh it's too good to be
All this misery
Is just for oh poor twisted me
Poor twisted me

Poor mistreated me
Poor mistreated me
I drown without a sea
I'm filled with sorrow
Once filled with misery
And hated the deep dark blue
Such a burden to bear
Poor mistreated me

Finally reached the shore
Survival's gone
Now your feeling cold ever since he was born
Your pain is so over you

Finally reached the shore
Survival's gone
Now your feeling cold ever since he was born
Your pain is so over you
Could ya be my friend
Such a pain to see
Oh poor twisted me


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu 2x4 dari Artist/Band Metallica yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Metallica - 2x4 | Kategori : Metallica | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2006/04/lirik-lagu-metallica-2x4.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar