Home » Skunk Anansie » Lirik Lagu Skunk Anansie - Lately, I Try To Smoke Alone

Lirik Lagu Skunk Anansie - Lately, I Try To Smoke Alone

Anda menyukai Lagu Lately, I Try To Smoke Alone yang di Populerkan oleh Skunk Anansie?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Lately, I Try To Smoke Alone Artis/Band Skunk Anansie dari Album Post Orgasmic Chill

Sometimes all the moments, that we savoured for the last,
Get crushed between the good & bad, from pressures we have had,
But you know i can't conceive the day, when feeling run too high,
To work out all the stale terrain, emotions try to hide, when i try,
Lately i can't seem to colour what we've lost, it all seems like bad means,
When lovers turn from lust, then i try - try to smoke alone
These shattered ties with no comprise, fall through this fragile hell,
The drinks stay sipped 'cos we've lost our grip, too exhausted to rebel, then i try
Lately i can't seem to colour what we've lost, it all seems like bad means,
When lovers turn from lust, then i try - try to smoke alone


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Lately, I Try To Smoke Alone dari Artist/Band Skunk Anansie yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Skunk Anansie - Lately, I Try To Smoke Alone | Kategori : Skunk Anansie | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2006/04/lirik-lagu-skunk-anansie-lately-i-try.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar