Everyone is so self-righteous
Lift your head again and try this
If you want this, I do
And I want this, but I canÂ??t break through
And I can see you begin to glow
Everyone is so self-righteous
Get up everyone
Were on our own now
Lift your head again try this
And feel you, I do
And I want this but I canÂ??t break through
And your burning lights red and blue
Everyone is so self-righteous
Where have you sinners gone
All you sinners
WhatÂ??s ours is ours
And were all alone
WhatÂ??s ours is ours
And outside rain
ItÂ??s just a shower
And then I feel you breathe
And I let go of the hours
And I feel your skin
And I let you in
And thatÂ??s my dream
Again and again
I feel the hours
Sliding by
Get up on your own now
Way up all alone now
Lift your head again and try this
Do you want this, in you
YouÂ??re the only thing thatÂ??s real
And we donÂ??t need to beg or steal
Everyone is so self-righteous
from Lirik Berry
Itulah Lirik Lagu Self Righteous dari Artist/Band Third Eye Blind yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar