Home » Roxette » Lirik Lagu Roxette - Reaching High

Lirik Lagu Roxette - Reaching High

Anda menyukai Lagu Reaching High yang di Populerkan oleh Roxette?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Reaching High Artis/Band Roxette dari Album unknown

I stand alone
On the street where i have walked you home alone
I see your house, i hear your main gates moan
I watch two silhouettes turn into one

And then you're gone
Your name upon the door, the heartbreak's home
I make a call, you disconnect the phone
I watch two silhouettes turn into one

Reaching high, reaching high
My love was once a flame
Now i'm putting out the fire, with a pocket full of rain
Yea yea

I don't know why
You kept me hanging on all this time
I hear the drums on radio goodbye,
I watch the shadow dancing in the night, tonight

I see the car,
Your hunter rides a silver jaguar
And how i'd like a star before the sun.
I watch two silhouettes turn into one

Reaching high...


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Reaching High dari Artist/Band Roxette yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Roxette - Reaching High | Kategori : Roxette | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2006/05/lirik-lagu-roxette-reaching-high.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar