Merry christmas baby
Babe you sure did treat me nice
Yeah! merry merry merry christmas baby
Babe you sure did treat me nice
Gave me a diamond ring for christmas
And now i'm living in paradise
Oh! i'm feeling mighty fine this morning
I've got good music on my radio
Hey baby, i'm feeling mighty fine
I've got good music on my radio
I would love to hug and kiss you baby
While you're standing beneath the mistletoe
Santa came down the chimney
About half past three
He got all of these presents that you'll use
See, i'll help you put on these
Merry merry merry christmas baby
Oh! you sure been good to me
I haven't had a drink this evenin' baby
But i'm all lit up like a christmas tree
Hey! merry merry merry christmas baby
I've got good music on my radio
I said, merry merry merry christmas baby
I've got good music on my radio
I would love to hug and kiss you baby
While you're standing beneath the mistletoe
from Lirik Berry
Itulah Lirik Lagu Merry Christmas Baby dari Artist/Band B.B. King yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar