Home » Bonnie McKee » Lirik Lagu Bonnie McKee - Trouble

Lirik Lagu Bonnie McKee - Trouble

Anda menyukai Lagu Trouble yang di Populerkan oleh Bonnie McKee?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Trouble Artis/Band Bonnie McKee dari Album unknown

Oh yes
I remember too well
How hard
I tried avoiding your spell
It was a cold October night
It was a far from sober night
And I was taken at first sight
And this was much to your delight

Iƒ??d heard
That you were looking for prey
Hungry for a different girl everyday
But you were so sly in coming in
I wouldnƒ??t fight, I let you in.
All of the blood upon your chin
Told me exactly where youƒ??d been
Touble Trouble
Troublemaker

Who would have thought Iƒ??d ever let somebody get to me
Who would have thought Iƒ??d ever give a damn
I gave to you the one thing that I can never retrieve
And I am leaving my heart bleeding in my hands

You told me all about your dreams
You were so deep,
Or so it seemed
Although Iƒ??m young, Iƒ??m not naive
I am not easy to deceive

I see the danger that lies beyond your eyes
And I wanna scream when youƒ??re rubbing on my thighs
I know I should but I cant say no, I wonƒ??t.
Troublemaker, gotta let you go, ooh
Touble trouble
Troublemaker

Who would have thought Iƒ??d ever let somebody get to me
Who would have thought Iƒ??d ever give a damn
I gave to you the one thing that I can never retrieve
And youƒ??re leaving my heart bleeding in my hands

I thought I knew you well
I thought youƒ??d catch me if I fell
But when I fell you never came
Thatƒ??s when I knew this was a game

I thought, Because I knew that Iƒ??d won now
But hunny, thatƒ??s easier said than done
Cuz I lose my breath when youƒ??re kissin on my neck
Boy youƒ??ve got me in check, but I havenƒ??t lost yet
Trouble Trouble
Trouble maker
donƒ??t you bring it round here
trouble



from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Trouble dari Artist/Band Bonnie McKee yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Bonnie McKee - Trouble | Kategori : Bonnie McKee | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2006/07/lirik-lagu-bonnie-mckee-trouble.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar