Home » Lonestar » Lirik Lagu Lonestar - What Would It Take

Lirik Lagu Lonestar - What Would It Take

Anda menyukai Lagu What Would It Take yang di Populerkan oleh Lonestar?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu What Would It Take Artis/Band Lonestar dari Album Lonestar

(billy lawson/sam hogin/wally wilson)

I held the world in my arms
I threw away the moon for the stars
Couldn't see the forest for the trees
Couldn't see the love in front of me

What would it take to take me back?
Rebuild that bridge, retrace my tracks
I would give all i own, for one little stepping stone
What would it take to take me back?

I miss waking up with you there
Morning sun bouncing off your hair
And you all tangled up in silk and lace
A masterpiece no one can paint

What would it take to take me back?
Rebuild that bridge, retrace my tracks
I would give all i own, for one little stepping stone
What would it take to take me back?
Oh, what would it take to take me back?



from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu What Would It Take dari Artist/Band Lonestar yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Lonestar - What Would It Take | Kategori : Lonestar | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2006/07/lirik-lagu-lonestar-what-would-it-take.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar