Home » Datsuns , The » Lirik Lagu Datsuns, The - Harmonic Generator

Lirik Lagu Datsuns, The - Harmonic Generator

Anda menyukai Lagu Harmonic Generator yang di Populerkan oleh Datsuns, The?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Harmonic Generator Artis/Band Datsuns, The dari Album The Datsuns

I'm gonna push the button flick the switch today
Cause you got nothing I want
I got nothing to say
It's been 16 days since I seen your ass
Heading to the city
You think your high class

A harmonic Generator Intermodulator

Wearing next to nothing she's out of control
She likes to shake what she got from her head to her toe
She got big yellow eyes lighting up like Xmas
Turning tricks baby
Electric Mistress

A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator

Come on let's shake it down
Like that Harmonic Generator
Here we go I said...
Yeah, yeah, yeah..


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Harmonic Generator dari Artist/Band Datsuns, The yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Datsuns, The - Harmonic Generator | Kategori : Datsuns / The | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2007/03/lirik-lagu-datsuns-harmonic-generator.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar