Home » Electric Light Orchestra » Lirik Lagu Electric Light Orchestra - The Fall

Lirik Lagu Electric Light Orchestra - The Fall

Anda menyukai Lagu The Fall yang di Populerkan oleh Electric Light Orchestra?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu The Fall Artis/Band Electric Light Orchestra dari Album unknown

I see the early glow, i hear you say hello
I watch the shadows fall, i don't see you at all

It's a lie (i don't believe it's so), it's a lie

I see the autumn rain, falling on my window pane
I hear you say goodbye, i see a tear in your eye

Chorus:
It's a lie (i don't believe it's so), it's a lie
Our love couldn't go wrong, how could i know i was only dreaming
And now, now that you're gone, i will go on really believing
I take the fall

I see you slip away, into another day
There's no-one else around, i watch the sun go down

Chorus

(instrumental break)

I take the fall

I see you in a dream, you turn and start to go
I call to you once more, guess that i'm takin' the fall

Chorus

Our love couldn't go wrong, how could i know i was only dreaming
And now, now that you're gone, i will go on really believing
I take the fall


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu The Fall dari Artist/Band Electric Light Orchestra yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Electric Light Orchestra - The Fall | Kategori : Electric Light Orchestra | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2007/03/lirik-lagu-electric-light-orchestra-fall.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar