Home » Killing Joke » Lirik Lagu Killing Joke - North Of the Border

Lirik Lagu Killing Joke - North Of the Border

Anda menyukai Lagu North Of the Border yang di Populerkan oleh Killing Joke?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu North Of the Border Artis/Band Killing Joke dari Album Extremeties, Dirt, And Various Repressed Emotions

Scrape my nails across a brick


I'll describe my mornings in the early hours
My pulses are racing, my heart beats out loud
I am north of the border (and I'm cold and I sweat)
And I worry I worry what tomorrow will bring

Scrape my nails across a brick

I walk north of the border and step over the line
To a place of frustration (going out of my mind)
I've tried wearing bright colours to brighten my life
But the truth cuts through fashion, it cuts like a knife
Just look at our faces, yes they say more than words
We're so lost in our problems
We're so lost in our world
Yesterday - nothing
But today is o.k. - I've enough to survive on
Tomorrow's another day

Scrape my nails across a brick


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu North Of the Border dari Artist/Band Killing Joke yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Killing Joke - North Of the Border | Kategori : Killing Joke | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2007/03/lirik-lagu-killing-joke-north-of-border.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar