Home » Seven Channels » Lirik Lagu Seven Channels - Breathe

Lirik Lagu Seven Channels - Breathe

Anda menyukai Lagu Breathe yang di Populerkan oleh Seven Channels?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Breathe Artis/Band Seven Channels dari Album unknown

It's been so long since you've gone away
And i know things will never be the same
I break it all down so it will show to me clear
But all the while i'm wishing you were here

In my dreams i can see and feel your face
But next to me sits an empty space
Sometimes this life doesn't make any sense to me
I need some time to heal and some space to breathe

I'm breathing you in and i'm breathing you out

As i lay on the floor and i wonder why
The question lingers why did you die
I thank god for you and the memories
But i still wish you were here with me

I'm breathing you in and i'm breathing you out

Gone away and i pray for the strength to
Strength to carry on
As i am breathing you in and i'm breathing you out
I still feel you though you're gone

I'm breathing you in and i'm breathing you out


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Breathe dari Artist/Band Seven Channels yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Seven Channels - Breathe | Kategori : Seven Channels | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2007/05/lirik-lagu-seven-channels-breathe.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar