Home » Ana Johnsson » Lirik Lagu Ana Johnsson - 6 Feet Under

Lirik Lagu Ana Johnsson - 6 Feet Under

Anda menyukai Lagu 6 Feet Under yang di Populerkan oleh Ana Johnsson?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu 6 Feet Under Artis/Band Ana Johnsson dari Album The Way I Am

You just left me 6 feet under ground I'm burning
At the sight of the light I'm down here 6 feet under buried life
With one open eye
Every time you come around you leave me broken
What have I done wrong
You're tearing me apart now without a word spoken
You've gone far too long
Now why you stroke me down
You gave me no sign
Now why you let me drown
Now I

You just left me 6 feet under ground I'm burning
At the sight of the light I'm down here 6 feet under buried life
With one open eye
Every time you come around you leave me burning
Got nothing but scars
You're tearing me apart now but I'm not learning
You're still who you are
Now why you stroke me down
You gave me no sign
Now why you let me drown
Now I

You just left me 6 feet under ground I'm burning
At the sight of the light I'm down here 6 feet under buried life
With one open eye
You just left me 6 feet under ground I'm burning
At the sight of the light I'm down here 6 feet under buried life
Yeah I'm buried life
Oh oh...
You just left me 6 feet under ground I'm burning
At the sight of the light I'm down here 6 feet under buried life
Yeah I'm buried life
With one open eye



from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu 6 Feet Under dari Artist/Band Ana Johnsson yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Ana Johnsson - 6 Feet Under | Kategori : Ana Johnsson | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2007/06/lirik-lagu-ana-johnsson-6-feet-under.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar