Home » U2 » Lirik Lagu U2 - Out of Control

Lirik Lagu U2 - Out of Control

Anda menyukai Lagu Out of Control yang di Populerkan oleh U2?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Out of Control Artis/Band U2 dari Album Boy

Monday morning, it's so boring.
I say how long, you say how long.
It was one dull morning,
Woke the world with falling.
I was so sad, so sad.
It was so sad.

I had a feeling it was out of control.
I had a feeling it was out of control.
Boys and girls go to school and learn.


I had a feeling it was out of control.
I had a feeling it was out of control.
Out of control.
Out of control.

I have full faith, that it was burning.
And it go, say death.
It's a charmer, I say a charmer.
And one day I'll die.
And the choice will not be mine.
Will it be too late?
You can't fight it.

I had a feeling it was out of control.
I had a feeling it was out of control.


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Out of Control dari Artist/Band U2 yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu U2 - Out of Control | Kategori : U2 | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2007/08/lirik-lagu-u2-out-of-control.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar