Home » Alan Parson Project , The » Lirik Lagu Alan Parson Project, The - Psychobabble

Lirik Lagu Alan Parson Project, The - Psychobabble

Anda menyukai Lagu Psychobabble yang di Populerkan oleh Alan Parson Project, The?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Psychobabble Artis/Band Alan Parson Project, The dari Album Eye In The Sky

(lead vocal - elmer gantry)

Tell you 'bout a dream that i have every night
Tell you 'bout a dream that i have every night
It ain't kodachrome and it isn't black and white
Take me for a fool if you feel that's right
Well i'm never on my own but there's nobody in sight

I don't know if i'm scared of the lightning
Trying to reach me
I can't turn to the left or the right
I'm too scared to run and i'm too weak to fight
But i don't care it's all psychobabble rap to me

Tell you 'bout a dream that i have every night
It's in dolby stereo but i never hear it right
Take me for a fool well that's alright
Well i see the way to go but there isn't any light

I don't know why i'm scared of the lightning
Trying to reach me
Help me to find what i don't wanna know
You're taking me there but i don't wanna go
I don't care it's all psychobabble rap to me
Psychobabble all psychobabble
Psychobabble all psychobabble
I don't care it's all psychobabble rap to me

You're readin' my mind you won't look in my eyes
You say i do things that i don't realise
But i don't care it's all psychobabble rap to me
Psychobabble all psychobabble
Psychobabble all psychobabble
You're lighting a scene that's faded to black
I threw it away cause i don't want it back
But i don't care it's all psychbabble rap


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Psychobabble dari Artist/Band Alan Parson Project, The yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Alan Parson Project, The - Psychobabble | Kategori : Alan Parson Project / The | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2007/10/lirik-lagu-alan-parson-project.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar