Home » Take That » Lirik Lagu Take That - Could It Be Magic

Lirik Lagu Take That - Could It Be Magic

Anda menyukai Lagu Could It Be Magic yang di Populerkan oleh Take That?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Could It Be Magic Artis/Band Take That dari Album Take That & Party

Spirits move me, every time I'm near you
Whirling like a cyclone in my mind
You're my life line, angel of my lifetime
Answer to all answer I can find

CHORUS:
Baby I want you come, come, come into my arms
Let me feel the wonder of all of you
Could it be magic now, now, now and hold on fast
Could this be the magic at last

Baby take me high upon a hillside
High up where the stallion meets the sun
I could love you build my world around you
Never leave you till my life is done

CHORUS

Spirits move me every time I'm near you
Whiling like a cyclone in my mind

CHORUS


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Could It Be Magic dari Artist/Band Take That yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Take That - Could It Be Magic | Kategori : Take That | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2007/10/lirik-lagu-take-that-could-it-be-magic.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar