I can remember when we first met,
we really had some times.
When the success started to kick in,
life turned into a mess.
Why can't we still be friends?
Why judge me for what I am?
Can't we go back again?
I'm still the same man.
You figured out really who I am,
don't bet your life on that.
Why can't you see me for what I am?
We're human, don't forget that... that.
Why can't we still be friends?
Why judge me for what I am?
Can't we go back again?
I'm still the same man.
Still around.
Don't follow me around.
Playin' me like a clown.
Facing life not real... not real.
Life's not real. Not real. (x2)
Why can't we still be friends?
Why judge me for what I am?
Can't we go back again?
I'm still the same man.
Same man! (x4)
from Lirik Berry
Itulah Lirik Lagu I Can Remember dari Artist/Band Korn yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar