Home » Days Of The New » Lirik Lagu Days Of The New - Face Of The Earth

Lirik Lagu Days Of The New - Face Of The Earth

Anda menyukai Lagu Face Of The Earth yang di Populerkan oleh Days Of The New?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Face Of The Earth Artis/Band Days Of The New dari Album Days Of The New

I'm the one receiving the pain from you
You would make these lies
I would take them true
You're self existing
No chance of listening
Close your eyes i will help you pray
Listen to god and tell me what he said
And what he says

I'm the one receiving the pain from you
Break me down so shove me in a shoe
You put it on and walk on me all day
Me it wouldn't surprise
It's something you would do
I watch you

I am the ground and the dirt
Walk on me
Face of the earth




from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Face Of The Earth dari Artist/Band Days Of The New yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Days Of The New - Face Of The Earth | Kategori : Days Of The New | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2008/04/lirik-lagu-days-of-new-face-of-earth.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar