Home » Rod Stewart » Lirik Lagu Rod Stewart - You're The Star

Lirik Lagu Rod Stewart - You're The Star

Anda menyukai Lagu You're The Star yang di Populerkan oleh Rod Stewart?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu You're The Star Artis/Band Rod Stewart dari Album A Spanner In The Work

You give me hope¶ÿ
When all around was lost¶ÿ
And I could see no point in trying¶ÿ
For I saw love passing by me¶ÿ
You came into my life¶ÿ
You came into my life¶ÿ

I look around¶ÿ
And what I had is gone¶ÿ
Now, I've finally found¶ÿ
What I've been missing¶ÿ
The road I travel is so clear¶ÿ
Since you came into my life¶ÿ
You came into my life¶ÿ

*(And) yYou're the star¶ÿ
My shinin' light¶ÿ
The mornin' dawnin'¶ÿ
When the sun comes up so bright¶ÿ
And the closer I get¶ÿ
Yes, it's true¶ÿ
You're the star¶ÿ
Above the storm¶ÿ
I wanna wrap you in my arms¶ÿ
And keep you warm¶ÿ
No, I don't wanna live without you¶ÿ
No, I've never found nothin' like you¶ÿ

You give me faith¶ÿ
The kind I though had gone¶ÿ
Somewhere down the line¶ÿ
I think I lost it¶ÿ
Now, I've found changes in my heart¶ÿ
Your faith in me is strong¶ÿ
Your faith in me is strong¶ÿ

(*Repeat 2 times)¶ÿ

You're the star¶ÿ
You're the star¶ÿ
You're the star, oh yeah¶ÿ
I've never found nothin' like you¶ÿ
No, I've never found nothin' like you ...
¶ÿ


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu You're The Star dari Artist/Band Rod Stewart yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Rod Stewart - You're The Star | Kategori : Rod Stewart | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2008/04/lirik-lagu-rod-stewart-you-star.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar