Home » Graham Coxon » Lirik Lagu Graham Coxon - The Fear

Lirik Lagu Graham Coxon - The Fear

Anda menyukai Lagu The Fear yang di Populerkan oleh Graham Coxon?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu The Fear Artis/Band Graham Coxon dari Album The Golden D

I ain't had no kicks for what seems such a long time
I ain't had no peace for what seems such a long time
I ain't had no kicks for what seems such a long time
I ain't had no peace for what seems such a long time
The fear of being alone
The fear, the fear, the fear
The fear of being alone

I ain't had no sleep for what seems such a long time
I ain't had no hope for what seems such a long time
I ain't had no sleep for what seems such a long time
I ain't had no hope for what seems such a long time

The fear of being alone
The fear, the fear, the fear
The fear of being alone

You can never really run without remaining the same
The truth you carry with you is the gas for the flame

The fear of being alone
The fear, the fear, the fear
The fear of being alone


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu The Fear dari Artist/Band Graham Coxon yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Graham Coxon - The Fear | Kategori : Graham Coxon | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2008/05/lirik-lagu-graham-coxon-fear.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar