Well IÂ??m
So scared I might fall down
IÂ??m feeling sober now
But I still canÂ??t feel the ground
Tried
I tried to make demands
But itÂ??s not that hard to sense
That things are different now
Now that I donÂ??t feel so lonesome
Anymore
Feel so lonesome
Now that I am not afraid
At all
If you put your arms around me
I wonÂ??t fall
Now that I am not afraid
At all
But time
It takes time to make amends
Though itÂ??s so hard to make sense
Â??Cos IÂ??m feeling sober now
But IÂ??m
Too small to take defence
Though itÂ??s not that hard to sense
That things are different now
Now that I donÂ??t feel so lonesome
Anymore
Feel so lonesome
Now that I am not afraid
At all
If you put your arms around me
I wonÂ??t fall
Now that I am not afraid
At all
At all
Na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na
IÂ??m not afraid
At all...
from Lirik Berry
Itulah Lirik Lagu Sober dari Artist/Band Drugstore yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar