Home » Better Than Ezra » Lirik Lagu Better Than Ezra - Good

Lirik Lagu Better Than Ezra - Good

Anda menyukai Lagu Good yang di Populerkan oleh Better Than Ezra?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Good Artis/Band Better Than Ezra dari Album Deluxe

Lookin' around the house
Hidden behind the window and the door
Searchin' for signs of life but there's nobody home

Well maybe I'm just too sure
Or maybe I'm just too frightened by the sound of it
Pieces of note fall down but the letter said (wahow)

It was good livin' with you (wahow)
It was good (awwawawa, wahow)
It was good livin' with you (wahow)
It was good (awwawawa)
Good, good, good, good, good, good

Sittin' around the house
Watchin' the sun trace shadows on the floor
Searchin' for signs of life but there's nobody home
Well, maybe I'll call or I'll write you a letter
Now maybe we'll see on the fourth of July
But I'm not too sure, and I'm not too proud
Well I'm not too sure and I'm not too proud to say (wahow)

It was good livin' with you (wahow)
It was good (awwawawa, wahow)
It was good livin' with you (wahow)
It was good...awhh, huuuh...so good.

Awh, wahow
It was good livin' with you (wahow)
It was good (awwawawa, wahow)
It was good livin' with you (wahow)
It was good (awwawawa, awwawawanh)

Yeah you were so good
yeah you were so good
Yeah....that's right! (really high pitched, low volume, squeaky voice)


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Good dari Artist/Band Better Than Ezra yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Better Than Ezra - Good | Kategori : Better Than Ezra | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2009/03/lirik-lagu-better-than-ezra-good.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar