Home » Kenny Chesney » Lirik Lagu Kenny Chesney - I'd Love To Change Your Name

Lirik Lagu Kenny Chesney - I'd Love To Change Your Name

Anda menyukai Lagu I'd Love To Change Your Name yang di Populerkan oleh Kenny Chesney?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu I'd Love To Change Your Name Artis/Band Kenny Chesney dari Album In My Wildest Dreams

Honey, I'd love to change your name,
Make yours and mine one in the same.
Aint nothin else about you I'd ever want to change,
Honey, I'd sure love to change your name.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
I don't think that I did, not until tonight.
When I saw you dancin' on that hard wood floor,
Kickin' your heels up, I knew it was love forever more.

Honey, I'd love to change your name,
Make yours and mine one in the same.
Aint nothin else about you I'd ever want to change,
Honey, I'd sure love to change your name.

You're probably thinkin I'm some kind of fool,
Well, your right darlin', I'm a fool for you.
You buy this line babe; I'll buy you a ring,
Get on my knees and beg you, please, to marry me.

Honey, I'd love to change your name,
Make yours and mine one in the same.
Aint nothin else about you I'd ever want to change,
Honey, I'd sure love to change your name.

Honey, I'd love to change your name,
Make yours and mine one in the same.
Aint nothin else about you I'd ever want to change,
But, honey, I'd sure love to change your name.

But, honey, I'd sure love to change your name.


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu I'd Love To Change Your Name dari Artist/Band Kenny Chesney yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Kenny Chesney - I'd Love To Change Your Name | Kategori : Kenny Chesney | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2009/03/lirik-lagu-kenny-chesney-i-love-to.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar