Home » Erasure » Lirik Lagu Erasure - Tenderest Moments

Lirik Lagu Erasure - Tenderest Moments

Anda menyukai Lagu Tenderest Moments yang di Populerkan oleh Erasure?. Lirik Berry kali ini akan menampilkan Lirik Lagu Tenderest Moments Artis/Band Erasure dari Album unknown

(a. bell / v. clarke)

We go down
To a foreign land.
Dive through the clouds,
You hold the guided lad in your hands

This must be all that there is.
Times don't come much more beautiful.
You can show me places that my eyes would never see,
I'm following you. where are you taking me to?

You could be my angel who just walks out of a dream.
I'm following you. where are you taking me to?
I have all faith in you,
And these tenderest moments. (these tenderest moments)

We circle low,
Embrace the night that she drows us in.
A holy shroud awited high on
Tenderest moments.

This must be all that there is.
Times don't come much more beautiful.
You can show me places that my eyes would never see,
I'm following you. where are you taking me to?

You could be my angel who just walks out of a dream.
I'm following you. where are you taking me to?
I have all faith in you,
And these tenderest moments. (these tenderest moments)


from Lirik Berry

Itulah Lirik Lagu Tenderest Moments dari Artist/Band Erasure yang dapat LirikBerry.blogspot.com sampaikan, Semoga dapat bermanfaat bagi anda. Jika Anda ingin request Lirik Lagu Terbaru yang Anda inginkan silahkan kirimkan komentar di bawah artikel ini.
Judul : Lirik Lagu Erasure - Tenderest Moments | Kategori : Erasure | URL : https://lirikberry.blogspot.com/2009/07/lirik-lagu-erasure-tenderest-moments.html | Rating : 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews. | Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya. Sobat bisa membagikan artikel ini dengan share buttons di bawah ini.
Bagikan Melalui :

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar